Check
this out...I WON SOMETHING!! This was a shock to me as I've never won a single thing in my entire 32 years of living. Not even a free Coke when you take off the lid and "1 in 6" wins...nope, never even been the one in six. So I pretty much feel like I've hit the jackpot. ;) A huge thank-you to Rhonda at
Sew Personal Designs. At first I thought I'd get something for one of the kids, but upon furter reflection, I decided I'm going to get something for myself. I'm a good Mom like that. ;) I'll be sure and post a picture of what I pick out once I receive it. Oh happy day.
5 comments:
Hey, that's O.K.! to pick something for yourself!! If you're like me & probably alot of other mom's, you'll buy your kids new clothes before yourself anyway!
I NEVER win anything either! I like that cute bag with the bow on the handle.
Congratulations!! :) Yes, get something for yourself -- you deserve it!!!
Well now you can count yourself as one of the LUCKY ones...Congratulations!
Wow!!!
You are super lucky!
I would be so excited!!!
Lucky duck!! She sure has some cute stuff!! I am anxious to see what you pick....post it on your blog so we all can drool, too!
Post a Comment