This was supposed to have been posted last Thursday...but it didn't happen. We'll see what happens this Thursday. ;) This is how I spend a lot of my time...rocking my sweet baby. She loves her Momma and is rather attached to me to say the least. You would think the world stops turning when she can't see me. Lia is definitely my little cuddle bug...Jacob is much to busy to sit and get cuddles from Mom now.
6 comments:
awww...what a special picture! Enjoy each moment of cuddling, they pass quickly!
This is SO sweet!! Enjoy the moments!!
So sweet! I miss those days sooo much! (But not enough to relive it - smile)
"It won't be like this for long" (from Darius Rucker's song) I know that seems like all you do some days... but how you'll miss them when they're gone. Rock on, sweet momma and baby... Rock on!
How sweet..my little guy who is now 4 still is a cuddle bug, he has to get his cuddles in every morning. Sometimes he comes to me later on in the day and say "Do you want to cuddle me?" Of course I drop everything to cuddle...I know it won't last too much longer. So I hope you have a few more years of having a "cuddle bug!"
BTW you may want to go check my design blog... hint, hint.... :)
This is so wonderful, such a tender moment. I really like your editing too. Great job!
Post a Comment