
Good Mornin' Sunshine!

Happy Birthday calls from Great G'ma and Great G'pa Torres.
The plan was to have a small little party at a local park but it rainded all day long! Scratch the park plans! We ended up at a local restaurant and it worked out perfect. My parents got to come over after Mom got off work. It was only our family and one other...we've been freinds with them forever...
(note the fabulous job I did of capturing Pam and John's faces...oops!)

Pam (H.) B. She and my Dad have known each other since they were little.

John B. He and my Mom have known each other since they were little.

Clint H. He and I have known each other since we were babies.

Jacob and his proud parents.

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...
(the stickers on his shirt add a nice touch don't you think)

good job!

Jacob was quite proud of his new hat - he loves hats of all shapes and sizes!

What's in this "patches"?

A happy family.

A beautiful 3 year old little boy who makes our hearts sing.
10 comments:
i love the little dinners with family and friends! happy bday again, Jacob. and congrats to you too, Mama! three years ago...life was so different! :)
Great picturers as usual.
BTW: is that an age spot on Johnny's hand? Tell him I want to know! And I for sure don't have any!
Awwww...what fun pictures of Jacob's 3rd birthday. About how the rest of us get those pictures up "that" day....we have little fairies running around doing it for us. ;o)
@ Susan - I'll be sure and do that...we'll be with them Sunday.
@ Darcie - that's what I figured...could you send a fairy or two my way please, I need one to help get floors vacuumed & mopped, kitchen dishes washed, and clean clothes put away
Happy Birthday Jacob! See you soon.
Great pictures! What a handsome boy you have! Happy birthday to him...
What CUTE pictures!! Your children are just PRECIOUS!! Happy 3rd Birthday, Jacob!!!
What a wonderful way to spend his special day.....Friends and Family mean the most!;-) Nice pictures! Can't wait to celebrate two b-days next weekend with you all, we'll make it special!
Happy Birthday Jacob! Looks like you had a fun day. Benjamin misses you.
What wonderful pictures! And that last one of Jacob is totally awesome! Happy happy birthday!
Post a Comment