Pages

April 16, 2009

Bet You Didn't Know...

...learning to crawl means sticking your tail up in the air as high as possible.

9 comments:

C & T Bishop Blog said...

What a cute picture!! :) Made me smile this morning!

The J's said...

oh I love it! This reminds me of some of my babys! We called it "Monkey walking"!!

Janelle said...

That is adorable!! :)

Us 4 said...

How funny is that!! She makes it look so cute!;-)

From TX to you said...

She is too cute! Love all the pictures too you've been posting. I'm too lazy to log in to comment sometimes, but it is fun to see everyone's blogs! Good luck with the wallpaper project. I've never dealt with it, but I've heard it's a doozer to get off.:)

Darcie said...

Oh my word, so precious! I love when they started crawling. They grow up fast.

Carin said...

So precious! My kids sleep like this =)

Mindy said...

too cute! i'm looking forward to this happening here.

Anonymous said...

Awww...that's SO cute! Such a determined look on her face! You should enter that in a contest somewhere or other...dk