Pages

April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob

How can it be?

My baby is 3!

11 comments:

Carin said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Such a wonderful collage you put together. Amazing how three years can fly by. The upper right hand picture is just stunning. You have such beautiful children.

From TX to you said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!! Hope you have a fun day with lots of cake and ice cream!!

Darcie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Jacob!! Don't blink to much mommy...they grow up so fast.

Country Family said...

oh my, where does the time go?? Happy Bday Jacob!!

Us 4 said...

Happy Birthday to you!! You are getting to be such a big boy!

Brendon said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!

Mimi/Susan said...

Happy Birthday Jacob (mini David)

Mommabelle said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!

TNCarrolls said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Kristen don't forget that pic you promised me...I need that cute little guy to help advertise for me! :) I wish you the happiest of days!

Wrena said...

happy birthday jacob! great job!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob! It seems like yesterday that I got a call from work telling me the exciting news. I hope you have a extra fun day!!!

We love you,
Uncle Scooter, Aunt Lesha, Trace, and Trevin