This was taken Easter Sunday just after the kids egg hunt. David and I were beyond exhausted from staying up WAY to late multiple nights laughing and yacking with our family.
I think Lia is looking to see what brother has over there =) Such a nice family picture. And staying awake to visit with family is a good thing. You can always sleep later!
6 comments:
I think Lia is looking to see what brother has over there =) Such a nice family picture. And staying awake to visit with family is a good thing. You can always sleep later!
Very nice! I know what you mean about the sleep deprived! Seems that's the only way to get enough time in with family.
Imagine another Easter picture this week...who would of thought it. ;o) Sweet picture of you and your family!
Awww...what a beautiful family!!!
You have a beautiful family.
I'm with you on the wallpaper thing. Try papering a mud-brick 'no-t-squares-were-involved' house... I still have nightmares...
Post a Comment