If I ever get myself caught up (that'll never happen), and out from underneath the pile of wallpaper I'm pulling down in the kitchen, I'll put a "real" post up here - but until then I'm tired of looking at the Cajun Meatloaf recipe every time I open my blog. So...here's a pic that makes me smile every time I see it - it's not technically a good picture, but it does make my heart go pitter patter. More pics from this weekend coming...sometime. That's all I can promise.
I have enjoyed peaking at all of your blogs (between mountains of laundry, sink fulls of dishes, baby bottoms to wipe, mouths to feed, dogs to pin up {thanks to a cranky old neighbor}, etc.) even though I haven't been making many comments. I'll get caught up on that one day too maybe. And can I hear it for making wall paper illegal? Any seconds for that motion?
8 comments:
AW! Sorry!! Won't second you on the wallpaper, I STILL like it.... :D
But, you do have my sympathy anyway, if I was close, I'd come over and help you with it!
Thanks Maxine for the offer to help - I'd take you up on it if I could. Then fix you a nice meatloaf to thank you for the energy it requires. ;) I guess I can look at this as great exercise for my arms??? or something like that. ;)
I just might have to second you. I never have had to remove it, but I can only imagine. I can see why this picture makes you smile.
I second your motion! don't worry about not getting around, we're thinking of you. I felt bad for not getting around too, still not able to get everywhere I want. time can be pretty sparse with wee ones running around. GREAT picture!!!!!! don't forget to get "sleep" in there somewhere!
AWESOME picture --- it's a keeper! :)
Liam and Lia are looking like 1st cousins!
*note: That wallpaper needs to start wrapping around your commenting mouth! ;)
Hang in there Mom! I have LOTS of pictures like this in my file that are not technically good picture but I love them. Cute! Have a great day Kristen!
Yep, I 2nd the motion! :) Of course, we don't have any... nor do we plan to... I've considered a border but then thought - I can just paint one! It wouldn't be as fast but probably easier!! :)
Post a Comment