I took the kids to the zoo yesterday with a couple of friends of mine. We had a great time - the weather was perfect and we were there early enough to beat the crowds that came later.
How fun! We're hours from a zoo, so it's quite rare! You always have great pix of your kids, and I'm so glad you joined the challenge, so we can see more of you! :)
7 comments:
Oh how fun, I bet you all had a blast! Cool sunglasses and great picture!
The ZOO...what great family fun! m-b
How fun! We're hours from a zoo, so it's quite rare! You always have great pix of your kids, and I'm so glad you joined the challenge, so we can see more of you! :)
Hey, who is that cool dude? What a beautiful picture of you guys. I bet you all had a good time at the zoo.
Looks like you had a great time!:) Glad Jacob had those sunglasses with all this TX sun!:) Cute!
How did I miss this picture? I love it! I miss visit's to the zoo, we have a small(very small) one...looked like a fun day!
Cute photo of you & the kiddos!! LOVE those sunglasses on Jacob! ;)
Post a Comment