The other day Jacob sat down in his "Special Blue Jacob Chair" and proceeded to tell me "Mom, Gay-Cub gonna read Bible 'bout Jesus; Mom, you not sing".
"ok, son, ok"
(What's that supposed to mean when your almost 3 yo asks you not to sing??) ;)
LOL...I am laughing at the last comment from TX!!! but I also agree...I love this picture...and YOU SING girl! Don't let a three year old discourage your dream!!! ha ha ha
Very cute! These are the things that make the best memories! Though I never had any of my kids ask me not to sing. Perhaps Jacob just wanted quiet time for "reading" the Bible. Such a big Bible for a little man.
10 comments:
So cute. It looks like he started reading about Jesus in the early part of the old testament!
Yeah, he's advanced like that...he knows all about the "types and shadows". ;)
My kids tell me not to sing all the time. I tell them too bad!
That's funny Tamara - I pretty much sing when I want to anyway also. ;)
I love that picture! Just by looking at that picture I can tell he already has a love for the right things...precious.
i love the photo too. i like how big the bible looks in comparison to him!
I love how he's playing meeting w/o his pants on. Must be something he learned from his Dad?:)
LOL...I am laughing at the last comment from TX!!! but I also agree...I love this picture...and YOU SING girl! Don't let a three year old discourage your dream!!! ha ha ha
Funny!! :) Words from children are the best/cutest, aren't they? :)
Very cute! These are the things that make the best memories! Though I never had any of my kids ask me not to sing. Perhaps Jacob just wanted quiet time for "reading" the Bible. Such a big Bible for a little man.
Post a Comment