Little Miss Lia was introduced to the wonderful world of ice cream by Charlie...

She can't get enough...she must help him by using both of her hands you see.

Nothing better than melting ice cream running down your mouth while you're outside on a perfect day listening to the birds chirp in the background.
Later that same day...screeeeech

WHAT is this stuff??
It's carrots, Dearheart - and that's how I feel about most vegetables myself. Though I can't let you or your brother know that at this time in your life. I REALLY want you to develop a taste for them. And if you don't by the time you're 30'ish then I won't make you eat them. And you'll thank me.
5 comments:
The middle picture looks like a calf on PW! And Charlie still looks great!
oh my, those are SO precious!!
and carrots--babyfood ones that is, ewww, can't say I blame her. I'll take mine doctored up with butter & brown sugar :)
Ohhh how funny..and who doesn't like ice cream?!!;-) The kiddos will treasure these memories with Charlie some day.
Ahhh, the picture of him kissing her forhead, so precious.
and I'm laughing about what Mimi/Susan said, cute.
These pictures are amazingly beautiful. Treasures, really.
Post a Comment