I'm FINALLY starting the "Year of Mom" pictures. I've been meaning to start this since Jan 1 and here it is March 14th - guess better late than never! I decided to start with my "original baby". He doesn't get as much Jacob & Mommy time now that little sister is here so Thursday I took him to the mall. We had Chic-Fil-A, played on the playground area inside the mall, and finished it all off with a cookie from Great American Cookie Company. He "conked out" in the car on the way home. Ahhhh...what a great afternoon.
8 comments:
I'm with you...I wanted to start the year of Mom...52 weeks, but just hadn't gotten there yet! Good for you!! It is never too Late!!
What a fun picture! I'm so glad you joined the challenge!
YEAH!!! I am so glad you joined!! I will look forward to seeing all the pictures to come, and great first picture.
Good job for joining now. I keep thinking I should, too, but haven't yet. You have a cute little co-subject to take the attention. :)
Good for you.. I really need to start doing that!
Sure enjoy looking at posts of mother/children. However, it really is too late for me. My kids are all grown up!
so glad you joined the challenge! I don't get this kind of time with my boys either. One on one time is so special and so important. When my mom visits she likes to take each of the boys out on a "date". It might be simple but my boys love it. Especially the middle boy, he is always asking gramma when will they have their next date. Cute.
You are such a great mom, glad you took the time to do this... for both of you!
I'm so glad you joined in the challenge because that is how I found you. I love your blog especially the opening quote which I have added to the notebook of quotes I keep. Your "Reward" challenge photo is delightful. m-b
Post a Comment