Pages

June 25, 2009

11 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans



I am still here! The annual County Fair and Rodeo in the town I grew up in was this past weekend. We took the kids and had a blast! Nothing like fair food and a hometown rodeo to make you feel like an American!

11 comments:

Carin said...

Well said! Fair food and a hometown rodeo, it doesn't get much better than that. I bet Jacob really had a blast. I hope you got a funnel cake =) Great picture Kristen!

Sounds like we'll have to head south =)

Darcie said...

I LOVE fairs!
I LOVE rodeos!
I LOVE fair food!
and
I LOVE this picture!!!

Robyn said...

Fairs and Fair food are awesome, glad you had a good time. Beautiful picutre!

Ben, Heather and kids said...

Our county fair has a rodeo too :)

adorable pic of you and the kids!

Woolverton Girl said...

Sounds like fun! I need some sloppy nachos, now! :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Sounds like lots of fun and who doesn't like fair food! Your children are beautiful!

Clair said...

I love that there are two smiles and one much hipper too cool for school face. so sweet

chili pepper said...

This is a fabulous picture! My daughter is sitting here and she said how nice it was too. Our county fair is in the fall and we look forward to it all year.

Leslie said...

That is a sweet picture. You have a beautiful smile.

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

YOu are so Beautiful!
Your kids are so Precious!
Great Picture!
Have a ♥Lovely♥ Night!!

ourtinydot said...

Good picture, Kristen. Rodeos always make motherhood seem even more precious. Every cowboy that falls, I think, I hope his mother wasn't watching. How could he do this to her???? :) Guess it's a way of life. A little more adventure than I want for my boys, though.