Last week the kids and I took a little trip over to see my cousin Alison and her girls. Tuesday evening we all went to an outdoor shopping center where we had supper, let the kids play in the commons area, and ate delicious Italian Gelato. Wednesday we went to see Trace, Trevin, and Aunt Lesha but I forgot my camera so all pics of that day are on Lesha's new camera. We spent the day playing at the pool...twas very nice! Thursday we came back home. It was a quick trip but worth it...I'm always happy to see my family even if it does require some time in the car!

Playing in the commons area.

Lia gets her "gelato" from Alison; my 2 babies and I; Caroline makes sure Jacob gets to the car safely

after their baths

Lia and Allie wore outfits made out of the same material (was not planned) to Bible study...you can see Lia was not thrilled about getting her pic taken at that particular moment...she thought Momma needed to be holding her instead.
7 comments:
Great pictures. Thank you so much for visiting and we had a great time also.
I'M MISSING jACOB'S CURLS!
Me too, Aunt Susan, me too!!
Looks like a fun, quick trip. Great collages you put together. what a wonderful looking group of kids!
Slowy connecting the dots with you and your family! You and Alison are cousins! We knew her and Nathan when we lived in San Antonio. Glad you had a fun time...cousins are the best.
Oh', thanks for asking me about the "why" of our adoption and inspiring me to write that post. It was good for the heart, and will be good for Kinzie to read someday, should she have questions.
That looks like a great time!
Post a Comment