Pages

June 18, 2009

10 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


Some of you have already seen this picture...but it was taken during the past week so I figured it is "legal". ;) I took Lia's 9 month pictures at a local park and that's when this one was taken. Of course it's had a bit of tweeking to make it look all warm & fuzzy. ;)

6 comments:

Janelle said...

I love that picture!! It's so precious. What a little snuggle bunny, I love it! :)

The J's said...

This is so precious! I love the expression on her face too!

Darcie said...

Oh Kristen...this is such a precious, precious picture!

Woolverton Girl said...

She is a doll! Love the photo!

Kate said...

What a precious picture. I love to snuggle my babies. I try to remember that these days will not last very long!

Carin said...

This is such a sweet picture, I just adore it!