
Happy boaters...off to Jay's favorite fishing spot.

Just look at those two...aren't they cute?!

So can we go ahead and arrange a marriage for them? (Once Lia is 30 that is!) That way we can just not even have to deal with heartaches, we know each set of in-laws will be very happy, etc. Oh...you mean the parents don't get to pick???

Jacob & Bryce telling their dads how it's supposed to be done. ;)

The boys give up and decide to play...you just can't teach your Dad anything these days.

...meanwhile, Lane & Lia are still making eyes at each other.

On our way back to the house. A storm was coming in quickly so we had to get off the water sooner than we would have liked. It was still a fun time.

That's my girl...she is sooo cool!

After hamburgers and a rain shower, all the boys headed outside to play off more energy.

Bryce & Lane in their Jeep. Jacob in the Gator.

Sunday night after we got home...my two babies and me.
What a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Spent with the three people I love most and one of my best "Mommy friends" and her family. It just doesn't get much better.
7 comments:
I love the picture of you, Jacob and Lia at the bottom! It looks like you and the kids had a great time! (btw...I haven't forgotten your bag...I promise..I am still working on a new design but I haven't had the time I need devote to it!) Have a great week!
Happy Belated Mothers Day Kristen. Looks like a fun filled weekend. Love your photo editing! HAve a great week!
What great pictures....so glad you all came and spent the weekend with us! It sure was special to be with our best friends on a special weekend. We are really excited about our vacation with ya'll in Arkansas!!;-) Just two more weeks! Yippee!!
That looks like you had such a very nice time. I absolutely love the last picture, just wonderful!
Looks like you had such a fun time! You will have a blast in Hot Springs! Are you staying at Orvil & Nelda's cabin? It's sooooo relaxing! Cute pictures of those kiddos too!:)
They spoke(the pictures), and the story they told us, was that it was one wonderful weekend with friends and kids. Great pictures..I love how you edit the pictures, girl. Awesome!
So glad you had such a good weekend. Happy Belated Mother's Day, dear!
Post a Comment