Pages

May 12, 2009

Blog Post to Make You Laugh

During a blog hopping session one day I stumbled upon this blogger. Periodically I hop over to her blog as I usually get a good laugh...today was no exception and I laughed until I cried. It sounds like something I would do - part of it anyway - and truth be told, probably a lot of us wives. The part about going on a cleaning rampage and inevitably throwing away something we shouldn't. (I'm making a mental note to remove batteries out of anything thrown into the trash that may come back to haunt me!)

A "real" post about our weekend will be coming...sometime.

1 comment:

The J's said...

hahaha! That's funny! I honestly wish I had a *little* more of that kind of problem instead of the "I have to save this because I might need it", or "it's still too good to throw away" even if I haven't used it for 10 years......