Pages

May 14, 2009

Boston Shirts

My Mom took a trip to Boston a few weeks ago with a few of her friends and brought back a shirt for each one of her grandchildren. As a thank you I wanted to get a few pictures of Jacob & Lia sporting their new tops. As you can imagine with a 3 yo and an 8 month old it's not exactly an easy task to get both of them to cooperate at the same time. ESPECIALLY for Mom! I did manage to get a few good shots (which of course I am sharing)...and the rest of the shoot went something like this:























Thank you Nana!

14 comments:

Del, Kari, Kyle and Kolby said...

GREAT pictures!!! Love all the ones of the BACK of the shirt... ;)

Country Family said...

those are great! you do such a great job! getting them to sit still and take a nice picture doesn't seem to get any easier!!

From TX to you said...

Cute! How do you resist those curls of Jacobs? I hope Lia gets them too.:)

C & T Bishop Blog said...

What CUTE pictures!!!!! :)

Carin said...

Fantastic pictures Kristen! I really like the one where Jacob is holding the mail out and then the last one is just great! You are very talented!

Janelle said...

SOOOoooo Cute!!! You have a couple of adorable kids! :)

Mindy said...

i love lia's smile. it makes me smile just to see it!

TNCarrolls said...

These are absolutely the cutest pictures! How adorable!

Mommabelle said...

So so so adorable !!!!

Darcie said...

You know you have the cutest kids, right??? Too cute!!!

ourtinydot said...

These are darling, Kristen. What great friends they are already.

Lani said...

By the way, I love the message on the bottom of your blog header. Oh... and cute kids. But you already knew that. ;)

The J's said...

love them! you did great, again!

Alison said...

Great pictures of the kiddos!