As you can see, I've added "Happy Music" to my side bar...I've wanted to do this for a while but am just now getting around to it. It's a collection of random songs that...get ready for this...make me happy. ;) Some songs I've know for years that bring back great memories or warm and fuzzy feelings. Some songs I've only heard on other's blogs (thank you Darcie & Lani!) and as soon as I heard them I wondered where on Earth they've been all my life. ;) Well, not really, but you get the idea. I will never forget how Jacob started dancing the first time he heard "Forevermore". Cute cute. Lia, she dances to it all. That girl's got rhythm already! It's loads of fun trying to feed her while she's "dancing" in her highchair - gets a bit messy around here at times.
Because I know you are all just dying to know what kind of loot I scored for my birthday yesterday: 2 Hibiscus plants and a tripod for my camera. David did good. That's exactly what I wanted. And a card from the kids...that ended with "Happy Mother's Day" instead of "Happy Birthday". Oops...details, they'll get you every time! Tonight we're headed out to Clear Springs for dinner. All in all I think it's been a good birthday...this weekend we're headed to LA to see some of our best friends - the celebration continues!! ;) It's good to have people love you.
Random question for the day...why, oh why, can't a 3 year old go potty without announcing it to you 101 times before he actually goes?? Why can't he just GO ALREADY!!! OK, I feel better now. No particular reason for that question or anything. I'm just wonerin'.
7 comments:
Yeah, for happy music! My oldest made fun of "Forevermore", but when I heard it the first time it gave me happy feet. Enjoy your lovely dinner and weekend and continue to milk that birthday for all its worth. ;o)
You have a beautiful family. It was great stopping by!
I haven't heard Forevermore before, it is a feel good song! I have always liked Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel kawakmakasomthingakamaka (sorry) It's a great song too =)
Happy Mothers Day, I mean Birthday. Oh, happy BOTH!
Totally loving your music! I've had it up playing all evening. Even my 14 yr old didn't complain :)
Happy Belated Mother's Day, Kristen! Now if you don't mind, I'm going to sit here and listen to your "happy" music for awhile. ;)
Hey, May 6 is my birthday too! (yes, I just wanted to say it!)
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I've been checking out your blog for some time now. Even though we are in different stages of life, I enjoy reading your blog. For the record I'm 15 years older than you. Wow! Do you know how scary/awful it is to say that?
Post a Comment