Pages

November 21, 2008

My Girl

Just thought I'd share a picture of the face I get to kiss and love on every day!


(photo courtesy of Sarah K.)


Which brings me to another topic...
who "birthed" her tail? Mom
who is her sole source of food? Mom
who changes 90% of her diapers? Mom
who holds her all the time during the day? Mom
who is with her 24/7? Mom
who does she absolutely light up for as soon as she sees him? Dad

What happened here??? I mean, I knew there was this special father/daughter thing, but I didn't know it happened so soon! That's OK I guess - as long as Daddy stays the most important man in her life until she's at least 35!! ;)

14 comments:

The J's said...

HA! haha,HAHA,hahahahahah!!! Good luck on that one!!! :*) Trust me, as much as you love them, you're ready to have them out of the house before then anyway!

Janelle said...

that sounds all too familiar! :) My daughter had the same sleeper too, by the way. You have an adorable little girl.

Jan said...

HA. I know that is true sweet Daddy's girl of mine! Mom

Mimi/Susan said...

Lucky girl-she has long lashes too! I still think she would love to eat turkey here .

The J's said...

oh by the way I forgot to say, "she's ADORABLE!!" but I know you know that too! ;)

Kristen said...

@ Susan - yeah, you should see her eyelashes in person...they're unbeliveably long!!

@ Maxine - OK...so just as long as she waits until she's at least 25 to find someone else to maker her heart flutter ;)

@ Janelle - thank you ;)

Andrea said...

I was needing my "sweet little girl" fix today - what a great picture. She is simply so adorable.

C & T Bishop Blog said...

Awww...CUTE picture!!! :)
Was really nice to chat with you for awhile today!!!
Hugs!!

bradshelley said...

Cute pictures!!!! I have been a wall with blogging but I am now back on track...

Del, Kari, Kyle and Kolby said...

Too funny! And cute picture!

Lani said...

What a sweet, sweet picture! Cute that her Daddy makes her smile light up the room. ;) Happy Thanksgiving, by the way.

Mindy said...

how funny! i could say the same thing here. it's a good thing though - nothing wrong with the daddies feeling extra-special!

Ray, Karen and Family said...

we had a similar experience with 3 of our 4...but #4 is beginning to show signs of a loyalty change in my direction! ha Emily was a momma's girl to the end (which CAN have it's drawbacks). Owen is totally a daddy's boy...but he runs to momma when he doesn't get his way. hmmm. what does that mean?
She's such a cutie pie, though...I just love that picture you took of her!

Carin said...

Isn't that the way it goes! Bode does that here too. As soon as dad get's home he wants nothing to do with me. He cries until his dad gets him. How wonderful though that these children have such a strong father figure in their lives, you have such a wonderful family.