Pages

November 11, 2008

Something gross to make you laugh (I hope)

DO NOT READ THIS JUST BEFORE YOU EAT

Jeanifer, aka Patty, was my best friend in college...she's now the mother of a charming little fella - as you can tell by reading THIS.

(Love ya Patty - just doing my best to let others swoon over the talents of you son!)

5 comments:

The J's said...

oh my! I didn't have a clue that babies would/(could!) do "that"! My worst was my son getting sick in an airplane, all over him and my older daughter who was holding him and she had to try to go clean him up in the tiny bathroom. Nothing clean to put on him except a diaper, so that's the way we got off the plane. Lucky for her she had a sweatshirt over her shirt she could take off.

Sarah said...

Oh that's charming! Emily has been going through a similar phase... except it involves the opposite end... I'll just leave it up to your imagination hahahaha!!

Scott and Jeanifer said...

Glad I we could contribute to your comic relief. LOL...Scott woke up the day before yesterday WITH A VIRUS...both ends without going into detail...so I feel like I am officially a VOMIT MAGNET...I think someone should create a VOMIT MAGNET that takes it right off of the floor, the furniture, YOU....and it should be the next "AS SEEN ON TV" product sold AT Target. I would be ALL OVER IT!
miss you

Scott and Jeanifer said...

OH...and he is gifted AND talented....thank you very much. lol

Lani said...

I remember both boys "experimenting" with this technique, but thankfully it never progressed to this level. ;)