(Note the yellow buttons that are on Popeye's shirt...that's the first time I've EVER "sewn" anything...oh, I've tried, but it hasn't worked out so well. And yep, David showed me how do do the first one. To say that I'm not "sewing inclinded" is an understatement. But now that I've done 3 buttons I think I'm going to ask Santa for a sewing machine. ;) Think I could be making dresses like the ones for the "Queen's Coronation" that I blogged about a couple of weeks ago by spring??)
Now for the good stuff...pictures of the characters.
Popeye & Swee'Pea
oh my..."woman", "man", "2 girls - Tracy & Casey" Brad, Lesha, T&T
the vampire and woman are trying to get information out of the priest (who was the murderer BTY)
Popeye and "man" discuss facts as Eugene (Popeye & Olive Oil's dog) and "Casey" play on the stairs.
Kristen A. - a ghost
oh no...it's a dead fairy (Dorlene A.)
Popeye and his Mother-In-Law discuss clues...those two are TROUBLE when they get together!!
King Aurthur and Popeye (do you get the idea Popeye may have been one of my favorite characters there??)
woot woot....(singing) "Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharped dressed man/ woman/ what is it????" (end of singing)
awe...there we are...Popeye, Olive Oil, and Swee'Pea...Eugene the dog was to busy playing to be bothered with a family picture
Greek person ??? (Andy A.) looks reeeeeally pleased to be sitting by that um...beautiful?? lady
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Shelly A. and her favorite little character of the evening...she taught him some moves....
...as seen here. Yep, he's pretty cool!
13 comments:
This looks like so much fun!!
Oh how hilarious!!! So much fun!! Love Brad in the dress!
Oh that is too good! The "girl", now that takes a brave, strong man to do that! that looks like SO much fun. We had some friends do a murder mystery party right before Halloween and everyone dressed up. They never did figure out who did it. Glad you had fun, lots of great memories.
You guys sure know how to put on a show. It looks like it was a lot of fun!! Very creative.
I am laughing so hard that I'm crying!! The picture that really did me in was Brad sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and purse slung over the shoulder. Popeye's outfit looks great too! What a good idea.
Yeah, you should have seen Brad's walk...it wasn't very feminin. I couldn't look at him without laughing. He even had "woman contents" in his purse...headache medicine, tampon, keys, baby toys, kleenex, pen, boby pins for his looong hair!, tinted chapstick.
Bradina needs to see a good bra fitting specialist...maybe get a bra that "enhances"?! I love Jacob's groovy moves. Fun evening for you all.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! what a fun night...and the costumes are so fun. miss you
Yes, Bradina looks simply smashing with a purse...but about that facial hair...hmmm. Some day Tracy and Casey will love you when you pull out that picture for their dates to see!:) Looks like you had a blast!:)
What a lot of fun! I love murder mystery parties. :) The costumes were great!!
Sure, I could make Lia a little sweater!:) I love making baby sweaters, they go so fast and are just so darn cute! Would you really like one? I'd seriously make one......
Hmmmmm if word gets out, I might be knitting round the clock!;)
LOVE the pictures of everyone dressed up -- how FUN!!! Makes me miss my good East Texas friends!!!! Hugs!!
These pics are hilarious! Very entertaining, and looks like you all were very well entertained!
What fantastic costumes you all had, my dear. Looks like the rest of us missed out on a really, fun murder mystery dinner!
Post a Comment