Pages

September 11, 2010

Kid sitting - "Scooter" style!

Last Friday night, as Lesha and I were doing last minute prep work for the birthday party on Saturday, my brother Brad (AKA "Scooter" to his nephews/niece) volunteered to keep the kids entertained.  I guess, if I was being totally honest, I would say he got volunteered to keep the kids!  In all of his infinite wisdom, he decided puzzles would be THE thing to keep their little minds and hands occupied.  Well, it kept them occupied all right, but I don't think it was exactly how he had it planned.  With a 2 year old, 2 3 year olds, and a 4 year old (who is extremely OCD when it comes to puzzles) little hands were kept occupied all right - with everyone else's puzzle except their own!  Minds and mouths were also occupied with much squealing and fussing about so-and-so stealing their puzzle pieces!  Relaxing, it was not.  But in the end all the puzzles were successfully put together.  We took a few photos to celebrate the occasion...enjoy!  This is REAL life at our house. ;)



"OK - all of you look right here"
umm...Jacob, could you quit pushing air bubbles out of your mouth for a few seconds?
aww...look at my girl.  So sweet.

"Scooter??  Boys??"
could you look this way for 2 seconds please?
see Lia, she's doing what she's supposed to

ahhh...there's Trace and Trevin with their million dollar smiles
Scooter??  Jacob??
Lia - this isn't looking so good...could be mischief coming

ok, ok, so now we've got Scoot and Jacob looking toward the camera!
Trace? Trevin?
Lia???  I'm afraid to ask


oh my...


there are no words!


5 comments:

Crystal & Warner said...

Those are great!

The J's said...

Kristen, this is just priceless! Love it! this last one is just perfect, but it makes a great sequence!

TNCarrolls said...

How cute! Those are some sweet kiddo's in those pictures...your brother looks sweet too..wouldn't want to leave him out. :)
This is what memories are made of!

Anonymous said...

Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Real life is awesome! Love this series of pics.