...and I just can't hide it!
* UPDATE - I drink this in hot chocolate, not coffee - I won't touch coffee with a 10 ft pole!
I was bemoaning the fact that the stores are already putting out their Christmas decorations as I was walking through Wal-Mart on Halloween. I mean, come on! I won't go on some tirade about the over commercialization of everything these days - not just one particular holiday - but I will yack on about something I love...THIS!
It is the one redeeming factor of Christmas stuff being put out so early. It's like music to my ears when I see it. (Does that make sense? Music when I see it??) It makes my heart skip a beat, my soul soar. The world stops and I am one with creamer. Or something like that. Ok, ok, that may be just a little dramatization, but not much. I love, Love, LOVE this! It's the half that makes me whole. Or the creamer that makes my backside larger. ;) Whatever it is, my life is a little more complete when it's a part of it. You may have your Ghirardelli or other fine, fancy smancy chocolates. As for me, I'll take just plain 'ole International Delight Chocolate Mint Truffle creamer thankyouverymuch. (Isn't that an oxymoron - "plain" and "chocolate mint truffle"?)
This is where I'd do a giveaway if I could - but I'm afraid creamer wouldn't do to bueno in the mail. So you'll all have to go get your own creamer. Your heart will be happy, everything will be right with your world. But hide the scale. It's the right thing to do. Then come back here and tell me how your life is so much more complete now that this little bit of heaven is a part of it.

10 comments:
I have never tried that flavor but we also live for this time of year all because of the Coffemate Peppermint Mocha creamer...we seriously stockpail, because stores have been known to run out. I am with you girl...want to meet for a cup of coffee? My place or yours? Actually how about after you clean my bathrooms I will treat you to a cup of coffee. :-)
That sounds good Darcie. I'll clean your bathroom and you can share your peppermint with me then you come vacuume my house and I'll share my mint truffle with you. Sounds good to me!
Kristen, you are too funny!! I don't even drink coffee, but I think I might try it just to use the creamer!! I will be sure and tell my Dad and brother, the coffee drinkers in our family. Isn't it nice that the simple things in life can be soo wonderful!!
oh Shauna - you don't have to be a coffee drinker to enjoy this - I put in my hot chocolate! It makes the chocolate even chocolatier plus the mint...ummm
Kristen,
This I will have to try. I don't do cream in my coffee but I love hot cocoa so I'll be watching for it next time I'm at the store. NOT that I need ANY more addictions! ;)
yumm.. at 1st i was bummed because I don't drink coffee. but i do LOVE hot cocoa... :)
hmmm...wonder how this would taste in protein powder...just ask'n.
this is exactly how i feel about certain seasonal items from trader joe's. i always stock up on the following; spicy cider, winter spice coffee, candy cane jo-jo's & drumroll please.....dark chocolate caramels sprinkled with sea salt!!!!
wow, I love my coffee black, sometimes with some real cream, never with flavored, but this stuff looks positivity decadent! I'm going to look for it because even if I don't like it in my coffee, I do LOVE mint in hot chocolate!
In hot chocolate you say, hmmm? I just may have to give this a try.
Post a Comment