Pages

November 19, 2009

19 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans
A few weekends ago we went to an awesome fall festival that my cousin Alison hosted. I'll blog about that later this week. This photo was taken down at the bonfire - my favorite son, my favorite TX nephews (vs my favorite GA nephews), and I. I love these little boys - they make my heart happy!


13 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

They're all handsome! Lovely photo!

I failed to have a picture but I want to share the previous Fun in the Kitchen that my kids and had.

Darcie said...

Fun, fun, fun! Look forward to reading about the fall festival! We ment with Alison when we lived in SA.

Heather S said...

adorable pic. fall festival sounds like so much fun.. can't wait to hear about it!

jkbyrd said...

I love the new pictures on your blog. That big bow on Lia reminds me of my niece, Brianna Shadle who always had a cute hat on when she was that age.
Great to keep up with your growing children!
K.

The J's said...

What a darling picture!

Robyn said...

Sounds like fun and what a great picture!

Carin said...

Oh that is so great! Must have been such a fun time, nothing like a bonfire!

Amy said...

Those boys look like they have lots of fun together!

Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun! :)

Alison said...

Here's some love... Big Group hug! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great looking kids. I can see some best friends growing up together. :) Hug them quick before they get away!!

Us 4 said...

Love the new header! Their outfits are adorable!! You are so talented my dear! Miss ya'll!! Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Marice said...

that is one sweet photo! :) your kids are so adorable!

here's my late entry