Pages

November 5, 2009

17 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Another not so great pic - but the point is I'm in it...right??? We attended a high school volley ball game to support a friend of ours. It is now playoff season for HS volleyball and the game happen to be hosted in the gym of the shool where I graduated. I was glad to go as I hadn't been back to the school since I graduated - my how things have changed!


12 comments:

Heather S said...

i LOVE this picture! I haven't been back to my school for ages! :)

All American Family said...

Thanks Heather. It had been 15 years since I'd been back. LOTS of major changes!

Carin said...

Awesome picture! Just the faces with neat lighting and great editing, Looks great to me! I bet the v-ball game was fun!

Kat said...

I disagree. I think this is a great picture and a unique perspective. Keep it up, Kristen!

Marice said...

great photo! love that nostalgic feeling when u go back to a place u havent been for ages! thanks for sharing :)

u may view mine if u have time

Darcie said...

Cool angle on the picture!! Looks like we all like it. :-) Funny how that works. Glad I found your new blog...wouldn't want to lose you in the big world of blogging.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture. I still have dreams where I go back to my elementary school. I think I must have unfinished business there or something. I know where my ghost will be haunting! ;)

jen@odbt said...

I think it's a cute shot of you all together. I love your quote at the top of your blog.

Anonymous said...

We see things we don't like about our own pictures, but I think this is a great shot. Your little ones look tired, but it looks like a good kind of tired... having a good time!

Alison said...

I like this picture too. I really like your new blog look too! Simple but eyecatching! Way to go :)

Kim said...

What a fun picture and a super cute blog and kids you have!

The J's said...

Cool picture!! (I have the new address saved now too!)