
The kids and I went out to a local park the other day and met a friend of mine there with her son. Jacob and Justin had a blast playing together while Lia and I had a good time playing too! My friend took these photos for me - the lighting's not good, some of them aren't as sharp as I'd like, but I love them. She did a great job of capturing the essence of what was really happening - Mom and Daughter enjoying just being together. Days like this make me so thankful to be a Mom - the BEST occupation in the world!
oh cool...I found Mom's sunglasses...wonder what I can do with them?
I'll try to put them on...
...yep, I'm one cool chick!
hummm...wonder what else to do with them?
...sit on top of Mom's back and eat them...mmmm good stuff
all tuckered out...it's been a good day and this thumb is tasting superb!
all better...the sun's not in my face now...g'nite!
13 comments:
Wowowowo both of you are having fun with the photos, I love them all!
Mine is here
GREAT series of shots! I think they are pERFECT. and yes.. being a mom is the greatest occupation one could ask for. i seen a shirt the other day that said, "motherhood.. the toughest job you'll ever love"
I love your new blog site! Sorry we missed you on Saturday. After our session, Trevin woke up and wanted to EAT!!
Kristin...love the photos! Those are the best...the ones that capture those moments of the pure joy found in just being together.
Thanks for sharing!
i love the thumb sucking one & the one where she's looking down at the glasses. adorable!
What a precious set of pictures! You can tell you LOVE being a mom...it radiates off you! Saw a saying the other day and your post made me think of it..."Motherhood...the toughest job, you'll ever love." So true!
These are just beautiful!! And, once again I'm struck by how much lil' miss looks like her brother! WHEW! when I first saw the page I thought it was older ones of him!
love those photos! so sweeet! it captures both of your emotions!
u may view mine if u have time
These are just precious!
So cute! Precious candid shots are always so special!!
Dear Kristen,
I adore that back shot with the thumb. So SO cute!
Love, Rae
I love these, Kristen. What a fun series of photographs. You will have lots of fun scrapbooking these.
Your hair is the same! She's got your hair. How cute is that. Love this. Makes me miss the baby days even though wrestling with my big boys is pretty all right, too.
Post a Comment