So...I don't do many "head to so & so's" to get something free posts but...I'll make an exception for The Prairie Hen. She's super cool, lovely, makes me laugh milk out of my nose, real, and has an incredibly crazy mind! I love her zany sence of humor. She's hosting an awesome give-away - head on over there and check her out - you'll be glad you did. Yep, it would be cool if you won the prize, (even more cool if I won it!) ;)....but the REAL prize is getting a peak inside that brain of hers!
She's just as cool in real life too...you can read about our time together here. It makes my heart hurt to see how much our kids have grown since then...Lia was just a baby...didn't even have all those crazy curls yet!
2 comments:
Fun Fun! :D
Dear Kristen,
Thanks for posting! You are amazing too.
(sniff-sniff) I NEED to see that Lia girl. Is this a good time to tell you we may be spending a month or two in TX this Winter? :D
Love,
The Exhuberent Prairie Hen
Post a Comment