Lia's "official" 2 year photo. She doesn't cooperate with me as much as she used to when it comes time to do a photo shoot. I am "just" Mom. She absolutely REFUSES to look at the camera now. Not that I want "cheesy" photos or even posed ones. Actually, I would prefer NOT to have those, BUT, you'd think I could get a little cooperation!! Nope, not gonna happen. I did manage to get this one where she was actually looking at me. The little stinker knows what she's doing! Oh well, I'll take what I can get. And I think this is pretty cute. She's still my "Sweet & Spicy". I can't imagine life without her.

7 comments:
Beautiful picture of a beautiful little girl!
I know the feeling SO well of trying to take pictures of your own kids - and they are just either over the top goofy or grumpy or won't even look!
The best I can hope for a lot of times is just a good expression of them doing things that they enjoy!
So adorable Kristen!!! :)
Be sure to include some of her "spicy" ones in her albums SO when she grows up she can see herself as she really was; Sweet...&...Spicy!!! (and really cute too)
Oh, Kristen, those eyes! Gorgeous~
She's growing up, yes. I notice it in your pictures. What a sweety, though. And with all that sweet, a little spice is nice!
Great picture Kristen. She is so cute and those eyes are beautiful!
dear S.O.S,
Sweet {on} Spice...and yes, i DO need HELP! It is just TOOOOO far from Texas today. Besides there is a COLD wind blowing and a little sugar and spice would sure help.
Love and Hugs
from
me to you
Post a Comment