Pages

May 8, 2010

Photography Blog

I am FINALLY getting my photography blog up.  I'm not any where near finished getting it set up yet, but I've gotten it started.  I decided if I publicly announced it's coming then I just may be more inclined to  get it up to date.  For the time being you will only see photos of my kids, however, as I get permission I'll add my other clients.  These are photos you've already seen - I'm starting with my January of 2010 shoots.    Feel free to become a follower - on my photography blog and this one.  Note I did add the follower button back to this one.  Thanks to all of you who have supported me in my photography endeavour thus far.  I look forward to taking my business to greater heights.  I've got a senior session and a wedding booked for later this summer - I'm excited about stepping up the pace!

2 comments:

Country Family said...

about time you got one of these started! you are such a great photographer!

gkey said...

dear PicturePerfect,
Well, I am excited for you too.
And excited to see more of your photos here as you put them up.
love,
Photography, but I am a digital-dummy (but not for long)
in
NE