Some of you may recall I recently had a birthday - and a friend of mine had a little shin-dig for me. Yes, yes, I was late for my own party, but they didn't start with out me. How nice of them! A few photos from the event...my Mom and Dad even came over to help celebrate. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Jacob and Justin - having a blast!
My best girl and me.
Various and sundry guests...
TL - Kristen A; TR - Pam B & Mom
BL - John B; BR - Crystal C
My Dad - he had as much fun as the kids with those things!
The hostess with the mostes - Teresa C. She's a real serious sort you can tell! ;)
Thank you Teresa for hosting this for me - and thanks everyone else for coming. Y'all made this birthday girl very, very happy!





7 comments:
Dear Birthday Girl,
No crying at YOUR party I see... Glad you had fun and wish we could have been there to celebrate with you... if SOMEBODY would JUST HAPPEN to come through NE sometime, we throw some great shin-digs around here... hee-hee!
Love,
NE is Where it's at
To the Texas Treat,
I am sorry to have Missed that too!
Great party pix!
Yep, we are WAITING for your trip to NE this summer, HOPING to spend some more TIME TOGETHER.
love,
When the Birthdays happen
in
NE
It looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Here's to many more...
K
looking forward to that NE shin-dig--hehe!
You did a great job on the pictures!
Looks like I missed a great party. You're looking cute, by the way. I'm so jealous of your beautiful curly hair. Happy Birthday, my dear!
Looks like you had a blast! And so did the kids!
Nice to see a pic of John B- haven't seen him in ages!
Hello - I realize we don't know each other - however, I was skipping through various blogs and came across yours & to my surprise, there was Teresa C.!!! She was in our field in TriCities, WA several years ago and such a dear special friend & worker. My eldest son is now in the work in WA as well. We're anxious for Walla Walla convention this coming week. Take care, Kimberli Rathbun
Post a Comment