dear BrowneyedFroggy-tops' Mama, I can see why! What a darling you have. love, TheLaughingNeverQuitsHere (You can see why after meeting most of us!) in NE
Thanks y'all! The kids have always looked very much alike, but now I'm seeing even more expressions on Lia's face that are just like what Jacob does. How she moves her mouth and waht she does with her eyes/nose. Blows me away some times!
7 comments:
AH!! Those eyes get me every time!
dear BrowneyedFroggy-tops' Mama,
I can see why! What a darling you have.
love,
TheLaughingNeverQuitsHere
(You can see why after meeting most of us!)
in
NE
She is so adorable and fun! And I can't believe how much your kids look alike, they are both adorable!
Thanks y'all! The kids have always looked very much alike, but now I'm seeing even more expressions on Lia's face that are just like what Jacob does. How she moves her mouth and waht she does with her eyes/nose. Blows me away some times!
:) Smiling here, too! How do you get anything done in a day... I'd be looking at that little face all day long!
What a sweetheart!
She is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment