Pages

April 20, 2010

This Girl...

means more to me than she'll ever know.  She is my soul.  I used to hear people say that and wonder what on earth they meant; now I know.  There's no way to explain it.  I see so much of myself in her.  She doesn't look like me in appearance (except her hair), but in her inner being she is me made over.  I never cease to be amazed.  Baby girl, you have no idea what place you fill in my heart.

5 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

Aaaah Mama, now don't you go be get'n all mushyfied!

Heather S said...

'mushyfied' i like that..
i've learned (am still learning) alot since having kids.
great pic.. i love ALL your pics they're always outta-this-world-amazing!!

Unknown said...

She fills your heart like you fill mine.

gkey said...

dear Mama Of LittleYou,
I read your post this morning, or maybe lastnight, but I delayed commenting, because I am searching for a certain poem to send you for this.....
love,
darling photos and loving Mommy words make me go all "poetic"

Mrs. Davison said...

What a beautiful way to express your connection to your daughter. She's adorable.