Pages

April 30, 2010

Federation of Freestyle Bullfigthters - Taylor, TX

This past weekend we attended the second FFB bullfight in Taylor.  The show was even more exciting this time - the bulls seemed to be a bit more "aggravated". ;)  We had a great time!

Before the show, the kids got their faces painted by Ross Hill, one of the bullfighters.  I had to clue who he was, I just walked up to a group of the fighters who were standing around talking and asked if any of them would mind painting a few kids faces.  Ross was the first to volunteer.  Very nice guy.  Turns out, he's pretty much a who's who in the bullfighting world.  He gave them all his custom paint job just like he does on his own face. ;)  All the kids got their faces painted, but the photos of him painting the boys faces are on Aunt Lesha's camera.

My Dad and My Brad

Ross came back to take pictures with the kids after his turn in the arena.

A little bullfighting action

Lia hung out with Papa for most of the show, while Jacob hung out with his cousin Adam.  Isn't Adam a cute little cowboy!

4 comments:

gkey said...

dear TexasCuties,
We will never tire of seeing your li'l darlin's!
looks like a rip-roarin' good time was had by all!
love,
No Texas bull-fights around here
in
NE

Anonymous said...

Kristen...
What CAYOOT pictures you have there! I love the pix you post of your kids - I am now a follower on your blog too! You are such a good blogger!
Love,
~Kit-Kat

Darcie said...

What a fun filled evening! Those bullfighting pictures are amazing, but have to ask how you keep your eyes open...I would be closing them every time the bulls got to close to the bullfighter.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I've never been to a bullfight. Those custom paint jobs are pretty cool!