Four years ago today I became a Mother. My heart has not been the same since. It beats stronger, deeper, more in love than it ever knew possible. This little boy changed my life forever. I love you Jacob!
I love all the faces of Jacob. He's an all-american boy. (cubans too make cute faces like that :)). Love those pictures and Happy Birthday!!!! Tio and Aunt Debbie
Dear MotherHeart, Happy 4th birthday to your little guy! These photos are WONDERFUL of Jacob. We think he is adorable. Hugs to you all today! love, A Mama who knows that feeling you're describing. in NE
Kristen, thanks for your comment! It came through on my email about my frustration post.
These pictures are adorable and you've really got the coloring figured out well. Thanks for your 2 cents, I appreciate that you took the time to fill me in!!!
10 comments:
I love all the faces of Jacob. He's an all-american boy. (cubans too make cute faces like that :)). Love those pictures and Happy Birthday!!!!
Tio and Aunt Debbie
what a big HANDSOME boy! happy birthday to your baby boy!
Dear MotherHeart,
Happy 4th birthday to your little guy! These photos are WONDERFUL of Jacob. We think he is adorable. Hugs to you all today!
love,
A Mama who knows that feeling you're describing.
in
NE
Four?! Wow...time does fly, eh? Happy birthday to you and Jacob. Awesome photos...
Happy Birthday Jacob!! Wish we lived closer so we could become better acquainted w/the mischief in those beautiful eyes of yours!
Steve & Donna
Happy Birthday Jacob! You need to come to Ga. and visit all of your relatives here!!!
Your babies are growing Kristen...and in that process I good swear they just keep getting cuter and cuter!
Happy 4th Birthday Jacob.
Happy birthday sweet Jacob. You made me a Grandmother four years ago and I learned a deeper love than I knew existed. I love you sweet boy. Nana
The pictures are ADORABLE! What a fun little 4 yr old boy!
Kristen, thanks for your comment! It came through on my email about my frustration post.
These pictures are adorable and you've really got the coloring figured out well. Thanks for your 2 cents, I appreciate that you took the time to fill me in!!!
Post a Comment