Another great meme brought to us by Carin at
Forever In Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post a picture of you with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself. If you are thinking this challenge is too hard, then this is exactly the challenge you need. Do you have thousands of pictures and you are in none of them? How is that good to your children or loved ones? It’s time you got in the picture, you’ll be glad you did!
Anyone surprised this weeks' photo features strawberries?!
7 comments:
Sweet pictures, love how you put it together. I keep meaning to tell you how much your kids look alike! they are so cute. Hey, can I come over for some strawberry shortcake please?
awww she is very cute and the strawberries look so fresh and juicy. i wonder when i can experience strawberry picking. :)
Not surprised at all...but I was just curious why you didn't take a picture of how you taught her to eat one. ;-)
awwww so sweet! :) perfect for the quote.
u may view mine here
LOL at Darcie's comment!!! :)
These pictures are 'berry' sweet!
Great pictures --- I love the entry "how to eat" - great job! What fun...
Mmmm... wanting strawberries... now. Want to eat them like Lia.
Post a Comment