Oh Kristen...you don't know the half of it yet! (smirk) Just wait until she's about eight or nine years old!! But...guess what? It's the best "help" you could ever have and I miss it now that my "helper" is 22 years old!!
I've loved your latest few posts and your captures of your littles. My camera has been in hiding, but then, I don't have any charmers to ham it up for the camera, either. They're so cute, and... what mess??? I don't see a mess! :)
We have this same problems. Lil Miss thinks all dishware goes in one drawer. So she takes thing from the dishwasher and place them in that draw, along with every thing else she can find. LOL, Funny!
11 comments:
Looks like you have a "little" problem there. Good luck in figuring it out! ;)
It might be that you need more kids to help you pick it up. No wait...that's what seems to be the problem. ;-) But man is she a cute helper or what!?!
Oh Kristen...you don't know the half of it yet! (smirk) Just wait until she's about eight or nine years old!! But...guess what? It's the best "help" you could ever have and I miss it now that my "helper" is 22 years old!!
dlk
I've had/have this same problem. Give me a second.. the answer is coming to me! :)
Cash in on that "help" now while she's little cuz you're going to value it when she's older! It will pay off in the end!
Why does this seem to remind me of you a few years back? There must be something to the old saying that you pay for your raising:)
Oh no, Mom, you must be getting a little forgetful in your old age. I was the perfect child, Brad's the one that needs to pay for his raising!! ;)
What a darling cleaning or messy lady you have! You can send her my way, I will take her help any day! Sweet :-)
Dear Mommy of the pretty baby,
Dear me, I don't know. I'VE never had such messes at MY house. Pwahhahahaha!
Love,
"It wasn't me" in NE
I've loved your latest few posts and your captures of your littles. My camera has been in hiding, but then, I don't have any charmers to ham it up for the camera, either. They're so cute, and... what mess??? I don't see a mess! :)
We have this same problems. Lil Miss thinks all dishware goes in one drawer. So she takes thing from the dishwasher and place them in that draw, along with every thing else she can find. LOL, Funny!
Life of a Bipolar Mom
Post a Comment