
Another great meme brought to us by Carin at
Forever In Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post a picture of you with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself. If you are thinking this challenge is too hard, then this is exactly the challenge you need. Do you have thousands of pictures and you are in none of them? How is that good to your children or loved ones? It’s time you got in the picture, you’ll be glad you did!
My friend Kristen came over today to make cake balls with Jacob and I. We had a great time this afternoon playing, especially Jacob. He thought it was great getting to make "dirt" out of the baked cake. ;) The finished product...
Anyone want to come visit our home? ;)
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is just so sweet (no pun intended LOL) I made cake pops for C's birthday but it wasn't much fun. I think having a friend help and visit with is MUCH better. You all look fantastic!
Wow! How fun is that? You guys look like you had so much fun.
Oh my word...FUN! I want to come play too!
This looks like a fun project... might have to try it for our Valentine's day tea.
Yummy! You still have some leftover! I know we sure would enjoy them!!
Shauna - y'all are the reason I decided to make them now. ;)
Mmm. I'll come. Cute valentines treats! Something tells me they won't last two more weeks, though...
Dear Sweetie,
Uh-huh, Bakerella's in the HOUSE!
Love,
Piece of Cake in NE
Post a Comment