Pages

January 29, 2010

Bright, Bright, Sunshiny Day!

Earlier this week we had a couple of BEAUTIFUL days! Sunny, blue skies and almost 70 degrees. The kids and I made the most of it and had fun playing outside for a while.  Back-sides, front-sides, and top-sides got all kids of dirty - but oh the fun that was had!  I have so enjoyed watching Jacob and Lia play together lately. Lia is getting old enough she can play with her brother, not just beside him. I know one day they'll start fighting with each other just like all siblings do, but for now they are the best of friends.  And that makes this Momma's heart very, very happy.


3 comments:

Darcie said...

Kids fight? They do that? I have never heard my kids fight...OH...I mean I have never heard them get along. ;-) Enjoy these moments they are certainly precious, and enjoy that 70 degree weather for me too.

Anonymous said...

Great collage, Kristen. These are great... dirt, sunshine. Makes for tired kids and great sleeping at night. Are you getting snow this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Dear Happy Heart,
I love the light in those shots. It's like a happy shot in the arm when your kids are getting along and in that moment, all is right in the world.
Love,
Wish it was happening here (in NE)