Pages

September 3, 2009

52 Weeks of Mom in the Picture

I'm getting back on the band wagon...I never meant to get off but somehow I did. Yes, you've probably seen this one before...but I love it and it was taken this week so I'm sharing it again.

13 of 52



Forever In Blue Jeans

10 comments:

Darcie said...

Yes, I have seen it before, but I could look at it again, and again...because I think it is so precious of you and Lia.

KatieB said...

What an awesome photo of the two of you!

Ben, Heather and kids said...

I think I've come across your blog from time to time...

What an adorable picture of the 2 of you! Gorgeous!!

Us 4 said...

Love you two!! Beautiful picture!!Yes, I am still alive over here...sickness, school, convention, momma's surgery, Michigan in 10 days, etc.! I know those are excuses, but they are all true. I did get your e-mail and will respond more at a later date! Miss ya'll!
Hugs Shauna

Carin said...

This is such a wonderful picture. You are two beautiful ladies!

Kate said...

Very Cute picture of you two. So glad you are back. Now we get to see more pictures of you with your kids on Thursday.

Kim said...

I follow Carin's blog and joined in the 52 weeks party yesterday. I se eyour comment a lot so I thought I would stop by.

What a sweet blog and family you have. That is a great picture of you and your little girl.



Have a great weekeend!

Anonymous said...

Those tutu pix of Lia were adorable! And this one is so nice! ;) Anita B

Jorge and Debbie said...

Wish we could have been there. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've left a few messages but they never show up. Anyway, miss you guys and hope this comes through!

Mindy said...

sweet photo as always!