Lia had her first First Birthday Party this past weekend at my parents house. (I say first party because we'll have another one on the actual day - must celebrate multiple times you know!) We had a great time - the weather was AWESOME and the company even better. ;)
Party guests:

Alison, Caroline, Kayleen, & Allie P.
Charles & Norma

David & Brenda C.
Papa & Nana C.
Great Grandma C.

Dennis, Carla, & Adam C.
Brad, Lesha, Trace, & Trevin C.

Lena, Linda, Brittany, & Wyatt C.
Kevin, Audra, & Salem C.
Time to play in the pool!! All the kids had a grand time - I remember when it used to be my generation playing in the pool and our parents supervising. Now I'm the "parent supervisor". How and when did this happen?? All these little kids here...I used to play in the pool with their parents when we were their age...it's mind boggling to think about how fast time has passed.

My two cute kids (and their cute dad)...just because.

Time to eat - "OK kids - line up on the clown car". It was quite handy actually. (car explanation coming in the next post)

Time for cake...

...and ice cream!

Lia had many helpers when it was present time...little Salem, however, had better things to do. A girls got to get her beauty rest you know!
8 comments:
Great pictures, great collages, great times! thanks for sharing. And having more than one first birthday party is a must =)
I've just been waiting for these pictures! :) You didn't disappoint! I love the one of Salem in the birthday hat and especially the last one of you and Lia. Precious!!
Great pictures. Next party you might want to let Lia wear something more feminine..you know get a little pink and ruffles going! *_*
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Happy birthday to little Miss Lia!!! I am lovin' the picture of you and her Kristen...precious!!!
WOW! Has it really been a year! I remember watching your blog with anticipation, wondering when little miss would arrive! Love all the pictures!
Hey Kristen,
Great to see all the new pics and posts on here. I haven't looked for awhile so glad for all the news. Hard to believe your babies are growing up so fast. Mine aren't - HA!!! Warren, 2nd year of college, Eric a junior????? When did that happen??? Oh well, at least I'm not getting any older!!! Dream on, Karen.
Love your babies up while they'll let you.
Love, Karen
Wish we coul've been there!
Looks like a wonderful day! She's a beautiful little girl!
I've been preoccupied, so I haven't been keeping up with blogs like I used to. Hope I can get back in the swing of it soon!
Post a Comment