Where have the years gone?
It seems like it was only yesterday David and I were starting our life together. Now we've blinked our eyes twice and 5 years have passed, we've had a son, and we have a daughter on the way. How can this be?
It was no accident me finding you
Someone had a hand in it
Long before we ever knew
Now I just can't believe you're in my life
Heaven's smilin' down on me
As I look at you tonight
I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars
He sure knew what he was doin'
When he joined these two hearts
I hold everything
When I hold you in my arms
I've got all I'll ever need
Thanks to the keeper of the stars
Soft moonlight on your face oh how you shine
It takes my breath away
Just to look into your eyes
I know I don't deserve a treasure like you
There really are no words
To show my gratitude
As I look at you tonight
I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars
He sure knew what he was doin'
When he joined these two hearts
I hold everything
When I hold you in my arms
I've got all I'll ever need
Thanks to the keeper of the stars
It was no accident me finding you
Someone had a hand in it
Long before we ever knew
9 comments:
Congrats! This is one anniversary that's easy for me to remember: ). Today I asked Ken if he remembered what we were doing 5 yrs, ago and he was clueless, of course. But he remembered your beautiful little flower girl!
From a beautiful bride to a beautiful wife and mother.
Congratulation Kristen and David. We love you both very much. Mom and Dad
Happy Anniversary!!! You'll be at ten before you know it... I don't know where the decade has gone for us(July). Hope you all were able to celebrate in some small way!!:)
Congratulations, you two! Blink twice more and another 10 years will have gone by. ;)
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy a lifetime together!
Congratulations, HAPPY HAPPY Anniversary! Love that song!
Congratulations!!! I hope one of those Grandmas up there took Jacob for the evening so you two could enjoy a night to yourselves!:)
Congrats Kristen and David, how time flies, on our 5th anniv we were attending a lamaze class:) now we have just hit 10 this past jan so..
sarah
Congrats! We have a month to go! :) HUGS!!!
Post a Comment