Just thought I should put up a few pictures of my favorite TX nephews. Jacob and I have lots 'o fun playing with them. For some reason when I was taking these pictures Trace was in rare form...he was being quite the comedian while Trevin was more serious than he usually is. When I get some more pictures from Lesha I'll post those also. Until then, enjoy these. ;)
5 comments:
Adorable. These pictures crack me up. Captions are perfect.
Such cute and talented grandsons I have. (And they are so SMART! That comment is for Brad. He makes fun of grandmothers that brag about how smart their grandchildren are. So there you have it Brad!)
Such darling little guys! and yes, it's a grandmother's prerogative to brag about their grandchildren as often or as much as we like!! After all, if we didn't who would?!
Wow are those boys ever growing! These pictures are a hoot!
Such little cuties!!!! Hey,I wanted to tell you....I started a blog, too and I put a link to your blog on there. I hope that is okay. Our blog address is
sansomtimes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment