Yes, yes, it's true...a little girl is on her way! No one could possibly be more shocked than I was! She's quite an active little thing too...we've had our "Little David" and now I have a feeling a "Little Kristen" will be ariving. Before anyone starts asking about names...Gertrude Agnes S. is what our answer will be! (G.A.S. makes for great initials don't you think?) That's our story and we're sticking to it...until September anyway.
14 comments:
Pink is so purty! Wonder if she'll get your curls?
Yeah!! She is going to be so spoiled!! I will enjoy adding to her "Frilly wardrobe", as I don't have any of that around my house!;) Congrats!! Love, Us 4
Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun!! We have first hand experience!! :-)
Yeah!! So glad to hear that little Gurty is on her way!! You'll need to invest in some pink stuff and dolls/purses/hair bows/tights...the list goes on...just ask Sarah!:)
Wonderful! News!!
Sounds like she's gonna be a "little stinker" ;)
How exciting, we find out what our little bundle will be in 4 weeks.
Two sister-in-laws are betting on a boy and my niece (James' girl) says "No, it's a girl".
So we'll see.
Yeah for PINK! :) Exciting news!!
C & T (Beeman) Bishop
OH CONGRATULATIONS!! We can't wait to have a new NIECE!!!
Congratulations!!! So happy to hear you're having a girl! (of course with 9 of them myself, I think no one should miss out on the fun!)
Awww... it's gonna be a girl. Lucky, lucky you. Congrats.
Good News. Love the name-Hee Hee!
Woohoo! You are going to have a blast shopping for girls clothes! How exciting! I'm waiting to hear the name!
Congrats! You'll be all set with one of each. Now, with your boy being the oldest, little "Gurty" will either play with the "boy stuff" or Jacob will discover the joys of Princessville (probably a little of both will happen - so they'll both be well-rounded). Since our girls are the older ones, poor Owen gets a little confused about what toys to play with (and the dress up clothes don't help matters!). Whatever the case, you'll have loads of fun!
Heehee! I was right on the poll! We need to chat one of these days... :)
Post a Comment