My BABY!?! Where did he go?? He left and this cute little toddler took his place. I can hardly believe it's been 2 years since he was born. The memory of that day is as clear to me now as if it was yesterday. I had no clue then how much love my heart could hold for such a tiny little boy. He's had our hearts wrapped around his little finger...and always will.
(CLICK PHOTO BELOW TO SEE SLIDESHOW)

Jacob's 1st 2 years.JPG)
(photo courtesy of
Firefly Photography)
.jpg)
(photo courtesy of ME) ;)
11 comments:
AWESOME picture Kristen!
Happy Birthday, Jacob!!! :)
Happy Birthday! hope it was a fun one! great pics mom!
Happy Birthday, Little Guy!!! Wish we could celebrate with you this weekend!!:) Hope to see ya'll soon!
Really really great pictures--and a super cute little boy!
Happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, Jacob! And what a fantastic photo, Kristen, although I'm a little disappointed I didn't hear any reports of a shoe getting thrown against the wall in the process. ;) Evidently, I'm the only adult who throws temper tantrums around here. Ha.
Happy Birthday Jacob! From a little tiny baby to a busy 2 year old and soon to be big brother! Wow! It goes by quickly! Hope he had a good day!!
Happy Birthday, Jacob!! We miss you! We do wish we could be there for your party. We certainly have a handsome, handsome little nephew!! What awesome pictures, Kris!!
Happy birthday sweet little grandson. We love you very much.
Nana and Papa
What a cutie! We miss you guys! Hope to see ya'll soon! :)
Oh man! I can't believe he is already 2! Time really flies :) He's adorable! And Happy Belated Birthday Jacob!!
Post a Comment