Pages

July 8, 2010

Shoot Me!: 19

Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post a picture of you with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself. If you are thinking this challenge is too hard, then this is exactly the challenge you need. Do you have thousands of pictures and you are in none of them? How is that good to your children or loved ones? It’s time you got in the picture, you’ll be glad you did!



Sorry, folks, not feeling very creative right now.  Feeling kind of blah as a matter of fact.

 My beloved and I watching fireworks on July 4th.


10 comments:

Marice said...

no worries sissy! such a sweet photo :)

u may view mine here

Mimi/Susan said...

I know better than to ask how you are feeling EXACTLY! LOL Hope the fireworks return to your feeling soon!!

gkey said...

dear Mid~summer~blahs (blues?)

Missing "y'all". How about a trip to NE to cheer you up??? Y'all come, it isn't THAT far, and you KNOW you have places to stay..hint hint!
Or maybe we could just truck on down there and see YOU!
The repair shop there in VAN TX forgot to refill the frion in our Excursion AC after they did the work....needless to say we did not miss it until about JUNE... uhhh that would be something like 3 months or so! So....we have to get that done before we go down south to the HOT country again.
Great Fireworks photo of you 2.
love,
Blahs don't hit here until Feb/Mar
in
NE

J K L M N O P said...

No need to be creative when you have subjects like these!

Janis said...

Great shot of you n hubby

The J's said...

I'm second-ing my sis's comment...we're waiting for a visit!! :)

Kim said...

Great photo! Hope the blah's leave you alone soon!

Carin said...

This is a great pic of you both! I bet you had a fun time watching fireworks. =)

Raimie said...

Dear Blah-ndie,
How can you have 'the blahs' with that nice-looking man beside you and those two dolly-babies I know you have?!? [hee-hee] I get them too... time for a pedicure and a nice tall glass of tea!

Love,
Ta-blah! in NE

Erin said...

It is cute, you are in it, so it counts!