More appropriately, who moved my eggs?? After both kids were fed a large breakfast of oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, and milk yesterday I decided it was my turn to eat breakfast - I do try to do that from time to time. I got my eggs all nice and cooked just how I like them and was finally able to sit down and enjoy them. It's a RARE thing for me to actually have a hot breakfast. Of course as soon as I sat down Jacob needed attention. As every mother knows - kids come first so off I go to take care of him -leaving my nice plate of eggs on the table steaming hot. "Oh well", I think, "they'll be good when I get back in 10 seconds". Fifteen seconds later I return to find...
Yes, Lia climbed on top of the table and went to town. She thought it was great. Guess eggs will be part of her breakfast more often. So...I just drank my milk and waited for lunch. What's a Mom to do??

9 comments:
How cute! Who could be upset with that cute little girl. :)
Mom, feed your girl eggs more often! Poor starving baby cleaned that plate..musta been hong-gree!!
oh my! This really made me laugh! Good job on taking pictures!
Oh my word Kristen...she has got to be the cutest, funniest little girl in town. Do I dare warn you that it doesn't get any better, and that you actually take to HIDING anything you really want.
Kids and food. I can NOT imagine what our grocery bill will be when our kids are 17, 16, 15 and 14! *gasp* they are ALWAYS hungry. all.the.time. And, Yes.. I do feed them. alot actually! I shouldn't complain.. my kids are healthy and normal.. something I take for granted too often.
Oh so cute! and your photography and collage is great.... as usual!
very cute. yesterday i caught kaia in the fridge eating leftover quiche that had been wrapped in foil! i guess i should feed her eggs more often too!
CUTE CUTE!!! ♥ her spirit :)
Around here, it's the dog we have to watch. And I'd never wait long enough to take a picture before I called her off the table. You have a much sweeter egg stealer to deal with. Loved your collage... you're good at those!
Post a Comment