Pages

February 19, 2010

Hair!

I know, I know, I know...one of these days I'll be pulling my hair out as I do Lia's hair for the millionth time in one day...but for now...I'M SO EXCITED!  I could actually put a wee bit of Lia's hair in a little ponytail thing smack dab on the top of her head and it looked so cute!  I've eaten a lot of crow since Lia came into my life.  And I'm not ashamed to admit that.  One thing I thought I would NEVER do is put one of those "stupid looking ponytail things smack dab on the top of my kids head".  Well, well, well...that bit of crow never tasted so good. ;)  It may have looked crazy to me on other people's daughters, but on mine....well, I was just a puddle of mush oooing over how cute she looked.  Humm...wonder if anyone will look at Lia and think "If I ever have a daughter I'll NEVER do that"?  Nah...she's just too stinking cute.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


11 comments:

TNCarrolls said...

Very adorable! Lauren's hair was straight as a stick and stuck up all over her head, so I was super excited when I could put Lauren's hair in a piggy tail too! Now fixing hair isn't so fun anymore... :(

Lani said...

How fun. If I was as cute as Lia, I'd wear a pig tail in the middle of my head, too. ;)

The J's said...

AW! I LOVE IT!! I Loved doing little girls hair & never got tired of it, even with 9! I was always a bit sad when they got to the point of always combing their own hair. Most of the time my 8 & 10 yr old do their own, but sometimes I insist on doing it still.

Mimi/Susan said...

My vote...CUTE!

Heather S said...

I swore my girls would never sport that either. but they did.. and looked so cute wearing it too.
I love doing my girls hair..we run into snags here and there, but even though they are tomboys at heart, they love wearing their hair like 'princeses'

Aaron & Cassie said...

I also said I'd never do it, but I will. That is, IF my daughter ever gets enough hair to do it! And, Lia looks ADORABLE, as always!

Janelle said...

Awwww she's adorable! :) I was never going to put my daughter's hair up like that either, but I did! B finally has enough hair to do more things with it, and I'm having a lot of fun doing her hair. She is too! :) Enjoy!!

Us 4 said...

Darling, Darling!!

Darcie said...

I was one of those that did...never gave it a thought. Your baby looks so cute!!! Makes me want to be around some of that young innocence. Enjoy every moment of this age Kristen...enjoy!

Traci K said...

I'm not sure why my comment didn't post in the first place, but I think Lia looks too cute with that little ponytail! I remember Jayce D. wearing her hair the same way when she was little and now look at her! They grow up way too quickly! Enjoy that cute little stage!:)

Crystal & Warner said...

Cute cute Cute!