Pages

September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Lia!

There are no words to describe what this little girl means to me.  
I had no idea 3 years ago today how much joy that tiny little bundle would bring into our lives.
Nor did I realize how much of myself I would see in her.
She'll never know how much I love her.

And thou shalt in thy daughter see,
This picture, once, resembled thee.
~Ambrose Philips
(These are not her "official" photos, those have yet to be taken - these are some I captured the other day on a whim.  They capture her personality perfectly.)

11 comments:

Andrea said...

I forgot that she & Trevin share the same birthday? He's 2 today! Happy Birthday sweet Lia!

Lani said...

Happy Birthday, Lia! Love your little curly top and your fantastic glasses. You ooze pizazz!

Traci K said...

Happy Birthday Dear Lia!! You are one stylin' girl!!

Heather S said...

these photos ROCK! she has got to be the perfect combo of sugar and spice. (i'm sure you may think more spice than sugar at times, but she is absolutely adorable!!) happy birthday to her!

Darcie said...

She is her own little star! LOVE these pictures. Happy Happy Birthday to Lia!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear. What an adorable and feisty little package, but can she really be three already? And I say, Who needs official??? These are great!

Anita said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Raimie said...

Dear Kristen,
I adore these pictures of Miss Lia! Look our World! She's comin' through!!! :)

Happy Birthday Missy!
Love,
Raimie Lu

Karen said...

Punky, Spunky, BEAUTIFUL! She's a well-rounded package of cuteness. Happy birthday, Lia!

Alison said...

I love that hair!!! So very opposite of the blond lifeless hair that my daughters have. But I'm not complaining... only comparing. :)

gkey said...

dear 3 years of Lia Adventures,

I just had to come back here and check out these pix. What a cute set you got of her that day!

love,
Celebrating the kiddleywinks
at
SunnyBrooke
in
NE