Pages

April 28, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Jacob!

Dear Sweet Baby Boy of Mine,
How did you go from this

to this 

in 2.7 seconds?

Love,
Your Mom and Dad

6 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

Isn't it amazing how fast the kids grow up when we know full well that it took us forEVEEER to reach 18!!

Lani said...

*gasps* Impossible! Happy Birthday, Jacob! You are a handsome, handsome young man. Wish I lived closer so I could watch you play soccer. :)

Heather S said...

happy 5th birthday to your sweet boy!!

Anita said...

Such a sweetheart! Happy (belated) Birthday!!

Darcie said...

What an adorable, precious, sweet post I missed! Those adjectives just also happen to describe your little 5 year old!

gkey said...

dear Mama of the 5 year old,

I LOVE photo-comparisons like this!
What a doll, yes I mean that! (in the way only the cutest little boys can be!)

Enjoy every single minute....I know you are. How well I remember each of my 3 little boys turning 5. Its a magical age full of wonder and learning, with all the sweetness and awe still mixed in.

Now these little 5 year olds (T-boy too :) are well-seasoned and prepping to be SIX before long.

Here's a poem for you, I know I am very late posting for the occasion, but still.

Please! everybody look at me...today I'm five years old you see. And after this, I won't be four, not ever ever anymore. I won't be three, or two, or one...(for that was when I'd first begun)Now, I'll be five awhile and then....I'll soon be something else again.

love,
the fantastic fives
in
NE