Pages

February 4, 2011

Outtakes - Jacob & Lia together

And finally...photos of Jacob and Lia together.

I think you'll see a trend here...


 


Later I decided I could have sent this one out.  Oh well.

12 comments:

Mindy said...

well, you can still print it & frame it. it's adorable as usual. you have such great subject matter!

Mimi/Susan said...

Too bad that Jacob was being so difficult while sweet little Lia was such a cooperative subject! Of course, if you'd quit "branding" them maybe they'd do better! Does it hurt them when you stamp them with a circled C? :-)

JKLMNOP said...

Sweet!!! I love how you can just tell she's a bundle of energy that just hasn't learned how to contain it yet like big brother!! Great pics!!

Darcie said...

Yes...seeing the trend... cuteness the WHOLE WAY THROUGH!

Have a beautiful weekend my friend!

The J's said...

YES I can.... CUTE! :)

TNCarrolls said...

I am in LOVE with the curls! There is something about those kiddo's that just brings a smile to my face!

Heather S said...

these are adorable. cuteness the whole way thru.

Karen said...

Love it! Especially that last one!

Crystal & Warner said...

The beauty of kids with personality; well they are just plain cute too!! I think the last one here would have worked too.

ps. Maybe next time you might invite someone else along for a helpful distraction for them -- you know so maybe they forget about "the camera lady -- Mom" being there! ;)

Mommabelle said...

They are so cute!
Tamara

Jorge and Debbie said...

Loved the pictures. Where can we dowload some without the Circle C. The ones we have on our bookcase are a little old. We need to update them.

gkey said...

dear Trying with Two,

oh wow, it is always a trip....this photo thing with kiddos. At least it is easier with digital now than years ago. Imagine (or should i say remember??)when you had to wait days/weeks to see the pix, then sometimes they were not what you were hoping for, and you had no options. It has changed so much.

love,
looking back at even the not so good ones now,
in
NE